- For the global version, see Where's My Water? Featuring XYY.
Where's My XiYangYang? is a Where's My Water? spin-off and the China-exclusive version of Where's My Water? Featuring XYY. It was released on November 20, 2013 for iOS and November 28, 2013 for Android. It focuses around the universe of the Chinese animated television program Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf.
- Play through 80+ levels and earn as many bells as possible to test your skills!
- Explore new fire and oil mechanics in the underground city!
- Earn bells faster with fun power-ups!
- Discover ancient collectibles to unlock bonus puzzles!
- Stuck on a challenging level? Try using hints to help you out!
|Weslie's Story||November 20, 2013 (iOS), November 28, 2013 (Android)|
|Wolfie's Story||v1.4.0 (Date Unknown)|
- The game file referrs to the game "Perry", suggesting that it's using the same engine of Where's My Perry?.
- The news article contains a concept art of an unknown object that never(?) made into the released game.
- This is the only game that isn't developed by Creature Feep, it's developed by ATH Interactive Studio instead.