List of Members
- Status: Active
- Edits: 6,305 total edits
- Nicknames: E12, EDragon
- Tags: Image Editor, Bureaucrat, Administrator
- Status: Retired
- Edits: 168 total edits
- Nicknames: N/A
- Tags: Bureaucrat, Administrator
- Status: Retired
- Edits: 853 total edits
- Nicknames: Banana-nana foo-foo
- Tags: Administrator
- Grant any user an administrator or bureaucrat.
- Revoke administrator rights.
Administrators, also know as Sysops have the following rights:
- All privileges from both the Content Moderator and Discussions Moderator groups.
- Block users from editing and other actions.
- Grant and revoke both the Chat Moderator and Discussions Moderator rights.
- Edit the community's skin and format.
- Edit white-listed MediaWiki pages.
Image Editors are a group of users assigned to improve the wiki graphically in addition to any other roles they may have. Image Editors are best seen for the following:
- If an image needs replacing, fixing or reporting.
- If a page is missing images.
- If an image needs improving.
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. They can do the following:
- All privileges from the Rollback group.
- Editing and moving fully protected pages
- Deleting and undeleting pages and files
- Editing and moving protected files
- Rename files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrolling pages if the community has the RecentChanges patrol feature enabled
- Deleting article comments
Discussions Moderators, also known as Thread Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having discussions. They can do the following:
- All privileges from the Chat Moderator group.
- Removing and restoring threads and replies by any user
- Closing and reopening threads
- Manage Forum boards, and move threads from one board to another.
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature, if enabled.
Chat Moderators are users who can moderate a community's chat room. They can do the following:
- Kick users out of the chat room.
- Ban users from the chat room.
- Un-ban users from the chat room.
Rollbacks are users that frequently edit the community. They can do the following:
- Have access to a more powerful and quick undo, to revert vandalism or other unwanted edits.
Bots are a special group of users that are operated by an administrator to perform the following:
- Repetitive tasks
- Tedious tasks
- Mass editing in small quantities.
Fandom staff members have full access to all Fandom, which is not limited to the Where's My Water? Wiki. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Please use Special:Contact to contact Fandom staff.
What can Administrators Not Do?
Operators should not use their powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Operator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an operator shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal operator is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.
- We would like to thank the Clash of Clans Wiki for some of their code to help improve this wiki.