Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Reactions with Fluids
- If mixed with Oil, the Oil rises above the Water, due to its lighter density.
- If mixed with Hot Oil, the two corrode each other. A minimum of one drop of both Fluids is required for this to happen. Both fluids will be consumed.
- If mixed with Toxic Water, the Water will be contaminated and become Toxic Water.
- Notable reactions with Objects
- Water is consumed by Vines and the Vines grows as a result.
- Water is evaporated by a Fire Switch.
- Reactions with Materials
- Water can put out a fire that burns Wood.