Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Water has a normal consistency in terms of movement in Where's My Water?. It behaves the same as Poison Water and Mud. Water is needed to complete Swampy levels and to collect Swampy Ducks, Mystery Ducks, Mega Ducks and Ducklings. If it enters Cranky's pipe or Allie's pipe, the level is failed. Water will also kill Cranky Ducks.
- Reactions with Fluids
- If mixed with Poison Water, the Water is contaminated and becomes Poison Water itself.
- If mixed with Ooze, the two corrode each other. A minimum of one drop of both Fluids is required for this to happen. Both fluids will be consumed.
- If mixed with Mud, the Water will be contaminated and become Mud. Note that both the existing and new Mud of this reaction will be in the wettest form.
- Water has no reaction with Steam.
- Notable Reactions with Objects
|Water mixes with Poison Water|
|Water mixes with Ooze|
|Water mixes with Mud|
|Water is Released from a Pipe|
|Water enters Swampy's pipe|
|Water enters Cranky's pipe|