Water is a fluid in Where's My Perry?. It is the first fluid introduced to the player.
- Reactions with Fluids
- Water and Sludge do not react but can collide. Sludge is denser than Water, so it will sink below Water when it can.
- If mixed with Hot Sludge, the Water becomes Steam. The Hot Sludge will be consumed.
- If mixed with Cold Sludge, the Water freezes. The Cold Sludge will be consumed.
- Water and Steam do not react or collide.
- Reactions with Materials
- If Water makes contact with Ice for long enough, it will freeze up.
- Notable Reactions with Objects
- Water is pulled into a Celebrate-inator and turned into Confetti.
- Water is converted into Steam when hit with a Heatinator.
- Water freezes when hit with a Coolinator.
- Water moves through Grates.
- Water is converted into Sludge when hit with a Sludge-inator.
- Water is converted into Dirt when hit with a Turfinator.