Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Trigger Pads are a device that can control Platforms.
- They remain active for as long as a fluid is touching them.
- Once a fluid moves off the Trigger Pad, the Platform linked to it will go back to its previous state, with the exceptions of some Platforms, which may stop where they are (and not go back).
- Like Switches, Trigger Pads have up to four different colors.
- Trigger Pad with the same color are more likely to repeat in a level than Switches with the same color.