- Not to be confused with Switch.
Trigger Pads are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Under Pressure.
- Trigger Pads are a device that can control other objects in the game.
- They remain active for as long as a fluid or balloon is touching them.
- Once the fluid moves off the Trigger Pad, the linked object will go back to its previous state, with the exceptions of some Platforms, which may stop where they are (and not go back).
- Like Switches, Trigger Pads have up to four different colors, but unlike Switches, Trigger Pad colors are more likely to repeat in a level.
|Activated Trigger Pad