The Lost Levels, or simply Lost Levels is a bonus story, and the fifth story in Where's My Water? The Lost Levels contains four chapters, which have levels from the removed Levels of the Week, or from deleted limited-time chapters. It was first released in May 2012.
|10 Days of|
- Hearts and Crafts and 10 Days of Swampy has 11 levels. Days of Summer has 13 levels and Weekly Rewind has 16 levels.
- The title is a reference to the Nintendo Video Game: Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels.
- Only Swampy levels appear in this story.
- The player can earn achievements from tri-ducking the chapters despite the Lost Levels not being a direct part of Swampy's Story.
- One Cranky Challenge is available in the Lost Levels; namely so Switch Which Switch? (3-7).
- Interestingly, you can go above the expected 141 ducks by tri-ducking the 4 bonus levels bringing the total to 153/141.
- Bonus Levels can be unlocked but are not unlocked through a collection.
- All chapters but Weekly Rewind were limited time chapters.
- The removed Sink or Swim ending cutscene can be found after completing the level Around the World (4-10)