Switches are an Object in Where's My Water? Featuring XYY and Where's My XiYangYang? first appearing in Fire vs. Water.
- Switches activate Platforms when they themselves are activated with any type of Fluid or when a Kongming Lantern bumps one.
- Once it is activated, it and the Platform connected to it will change state. This may cause the Platform to move and/or rotate.
- Multiple switches can appear on a level, but no more than four will appear which are split into different colors with different symbols:
- Blue with four dots.
- Red with a rounded square with a dot in the center.
- Yellow with a circle with lines at every 90° angle.
- Green with a filled square split into pieces by a circle with lines at every 90° angle.