Swampy Ducks are the variation of ducks used in Swampy's Story.
- Swampy Ducks are found in Swampy levels. A total of three appear in each level.
- A player is not required to collect any Swampy Ducks in order to move onto the next level, however, a certain number of Swampy Ducks are required to unlock other chapters within Swampy's Story unless the player uses the Locksmith Duck.
- Swampy Ducks require five drops of Water to be collected. All other Fluids, except Steam will kill the duck.
- While full, Swampy Ducks are yellow with an orange beak, white eyes and black outlines.
- When empty, the duck is pink with black outlines.
|Swampy Duck is Collected|
|Swampy Duck is Filled|
|Swampy Duck is Killed|
- A total of 660 Swampy Ducks can be found in Swampy's Story. A total of 600 of these come from normal levels, while the remaining 60 come from Bonus Levels. Hidden Levels do not count towards this.
- Unlike Allie and Cranky Ducks, there are hardly no elements of Swampy that can be seen visibly on the duck.