Swampy is an anthropomorphic alligator and the main protagonist of the Where's My Water? 2.
Swampy is a very calm, happy and a bubbly alligator. He may be shy but he is loving, and never shows hatred or aggression to other Alligators. Unlike his original counterpart, Swampy is much younger. Swampy's actions show that he is more playful (a bit childish), while Allie and Cranky on the other hand tend to be somewhat "mature". Swampy also loves his Rubber Duck.
Swampy is the Sewer's most clean alligator. He takes baths regularly, but in doing so only wants to bath in plain Water.
Swampy takes on the appearance of an anthropomorphic short green alligator that walks on two legs and he is the smallest alligator in the sewer, only slightly shorter than Allie. His eyes have blue irises and he has a long curvy tail with purple rounded scales running down it and his back. Compared to his original counterpart, Swampy has a very different design. He is much darker and has three teeth poking out of his mouth instead of five; two on the left side, one on the right.
Furthermore, Swampy shares a mixture of features that can be found on either Allie or Cranky. His eyes are the same shape as Allie but his pupils resemble that of Cranky. Also like Cranky, he has spots rather then patches on his arms and the same 3 spots on his legs as Allie. Swampy has blue fingers and toes just like Cranky and purple scales on his back just like Allie. The lines on his belly and his two teeth are virtually identical to that of Allie. Except that Allie's teeth face downward and she has 5 lines rather then 4 on her hourglass shaped belly. His snout also resembles that of Allie's, but its thicker and his nostrils are wide like Cranky. Swampy also has the same looking fingers as Cranky, but they are rather short and stumpy.
WMW2 Main Menu
- Since Swampy is a child, he shares a mixture of features that can be found on either Allie or Cranky. This is because child characters like himself don't have the same features as their adults counterparts, however the features can match from either parent.
- Though it's difficult to reproduce, Swampy can "reject" water in the same way when failing with either Purple Water or Ooze. It can be reproduced in challenges as seen here.
- Compared to the original, Swampy has a different sounding voice due to the fact he sounds like a child
- Usually, Swampy has two teeth sticking out on either side (as seen in Duck Rush). However, at times, he has three teeth poking out of his mouth; two on the left side, one on the right.
- Swampy is shown in 3 forms (2 of which only appear in the cutscenes): Default, Facing away (Diagonally) and Completely facing away from the camera. there is also a 4th when he faces the camera