Swampy's Story is the first story in Where's My Water?. Swampy's Story is including in the App Payment, alongside the Lost Levels. In this story, the player must help Swampy with his broken shower. Swampy loves to be clean, unlike most of the other alligators, but Cranky and the other alligators have now sabotaged his shower and have broken Swampy's pipe system. Now the player must help Swampy by guiding the water back to Swampy's bathtub by using all their puzzle-solving skills, and their finger! The next story is Allie's Story.
In Where's My Water? Free, the first 5 levels of the first 3 chapters are available to play.
- Swampy is the main character in this story.
- When completing a level, Swampy will get exited or scrubs his back.
- After completing a level, the curtain closes and Swampy sings in a silhouette.
- Also, the player can touch the curtain to move it from left to right after completing a level.
- If you failed the level before 2013, Swampy cries.
- As of 2013, Swampy no longer cries after you fail one of his levels. Instead, he just simply mopes if you fail his level before it restarts.
- Other alligators like Allie and Cranky only appear in cutscenes.