Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Steam Gnomes are found in Perry and Agents levels. A total of three appear in each level, which can be mixed with Water Gnomes.
- A player is not required to collect any Steam Gnomes in order to move onto the next level, however, a certain number of Gnomes (both Water Gnomes and Steam Gnomes count toward this) are required to unlock other Mission within Perry's Story and Calling All Agents unless the player uses the "Unlockinator".
- Steam Gnomes require five drops of Steam to be collected. All other Fluids, except Water, and Inator beams will kill the Gnome.
- Steam Gnomes have a shape of a large and much rounder lawn gnome.
- While full, Steam Gnomes have a red hat. Their clothes and shoes appear in various shades of blue or green. Their beard is white and they have pale skin.
- While empty, Steam Gnomes appear in various shades of blue.
|Steam Gnome is Collected|
|Steam Gnome is Filled|
|Steam Gnome is Killed|