- Not to be confused with the level Sliders.
Sliders or Woodplugs are an Object in Where's My Water? Featuring XYY and Where's My XiYangYang?, first appearing in Fire vs. Water, but only in Bonus Levels.
- Sliders are similar to Platforms but are controlled by the player.
- When a Slider is tapped, it moves to the end of the track it's on.
- Sliders are made up of boxes, and at least one, will have the "touch box".
- When a Slider is in motion, the player cannot stop it. It must reach the end of the track before it can be moved again.
- The term "Woodplug" originates from game files.