- Not to be confused with the level Sliders.
Sliders are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Sink or Swim.
- Sliders are similar to Platforms but are controlled manually (by the player and not by Switches or Trigger Pads.)
- Sliders are made up of boxes, and at least one, will have the "touch box". Sliders can work in three different ways:
- Have a pivot point where an additional gear symbol is. No tracks will be present.
- Have fixed rails and slide along them when moved. They will remain in the last position when the player lets go.
- Have unfixed rails and slide along them when moved. This type will fall back when the player lets go.