Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Platforms are a motorized object that move around in a level.
- They are either pre-activated or activated by a Switch.
- They are used to open or close areas, control where Fluids go or where other objects can go.
- Platforms work in three different ways:
- Pivot on the symbol. No tracks will be present.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol on a track.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol on a track, but fall back when unpowered. This way requires a Trigger Pad.
- If either option one or two is powered momentarily by a Trigger Pad, then unpowered, the Platform will stop in its last position.
- Platforms have four different symbols, which have their own colour:
- Blue with four dots.
- Red with a rounded square with a dot in the center.
- Yellow with a circle with lines at every 90° angle.
- Green with a filled square split into pieces by a circle with lines at every 90° angle.
- More than one Platform in the same group can be activated by the same Switch.