- Platforms are a motorized object that move around in a level.
- They are either pre-activated or activated by a Switch.
- They are used to open or close areas, control where Fluids go or where other objects can go.
- Platforms work in two different ways:
- Pivot on the symbol. No tracks will be present.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol on a track.
- Platforms have four different symbols, which have their own colour:
- A red diamond.
- A blue triangle.
- A green hexagon.
- A purple square.
- More than one Platform in the same group can be activated by the same Switch.