- For the version that is moved by the player, see Slider/Where's My Water?.
Platforms are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Meet Swampy
- Platforms are a motorized object that move around in a level.
- They are either pre-activated or activated by a Switch.
- They are used to open or close areas, control where Fluids go or where other objects can go.
- Platforms work in three different ways:
- Pivot on the symbol. No tracks will be present.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol on a track.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol on a track, but fall back when unpowered. This way requires a Trigger Pad.
- If either option one or two is powered momentarily by a Trigger Pad, then unpowered, the Platform will stop in its last postion.
- Platforms have four different symbols, which have their own colour:
- A red gear.
- A blue square with squashed sides.
- A green circle with lines at every 90 degree angle.
- A purple hexagon.
- More than one Platform in the same group can be activated by the same Switch.