- For the version that is moved by the player, see Slider/Where's My Perry?.
- Platforms are a motorized object that move around in levels.
- They are either pre-activated or activated by a Switch.
- They are used to open or close areas, control where Fluids go or where other objects can go.
- Platforms work in two different ways:
- Pivot on the symbol. No tracks will be present.
- Move in a certain direction along the symbol which will be attacked to a track.
- Platforms have four different symbols, which have their own colour:
- A circle. Is a dark purple when off and a magenta when on.
- A triangle. Is dark green when off and light green when on.
- A square. Is brown when off and orange when on.
- A diamond. Is dark blue when off and light blue when on.
- More than one Platform in the same group can be activated by the same Switch.
- Depending on the number of platforms on a level, the same shapes will usually appear:
- If only one platform is on a level, a circle will appear.
- If two platforms are on a level, a circle and a triangle will appear.
- If three platforms are on a level, a circle, a triangle and a square will appear.
- If four platforms are on a level, a circle, a triangle, a square and a diamond will appear.