Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Pipes transport Fluids.
- Pipes are made up of different parts, with three main ones:
- Pipe Lines - This is where Fluids move through. You cannot see Fluids moving through it, however.
- Nozzle - This part releases fluids. Some may also have a Tap, which control when fluids are released. Nozzles "queue" fluids when the drain captures them and then release the fluid in the order they entered it; taps, however, will only make the drain collect fluids as fast as the nozzle can release them.
- Drain - This part captures fluids. The Drain then takes it to the Pipe Line, where it is released by a nozzle or taken out of the level.
|Water or Fizzle is Released|
- Where's My Mickey? is the first game for Fluids to use the same sound when they are released from a Pipe.