The Mystery Duck is a one of the three type of ducks in the Mystery Duck's story.
Where's My Water?
While playing a Mystery Duck level, the Mystery Duck will do one of the following:
- Stay in his normal form, take five drops of water to fill, but teleport and levitate.
- Transform into a Mega Duck, and take 20 drops of water to fill but will stay stationary.
- Transform into 10 Ducklings, taking one drop of water to fill. The ten ducklings stay in one spot.
Where's My Water? 2
- In Where's My Water? 2, he will also turn into Cranky's Mystery Duck and Allie's Mystery Duck. First, the player will see him at the level 7. But he is first appears in level 1 as a Mystery Duck. You must catch him 3 times to earn an achievement duckie. He does not appear in Duck Rush levels.
- Swampy's Mystery Duck looks the same as from its predecessor, Allie's Mystery Duck looks that she is a composer, or magician, or conductor, and Cranky's Mystery Duck looks like a vampire, lacking the use of fangs and blood.
- If any of the special ducks were not collected when the corresponding fluid enters the outlet or any of the special ducks were killed, the level will now fail instantly.
- If the Mystery Duck is killed by either an explosion or by some hazardous liquid or when he touches icicles, then he will turn into a skull wearing his top hat to the left instead of the right and makes a painful-sounding quack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.