The Music Box is where musical instruments that the player finds in Allie's Story are kept. It's similar to Swampy's Collectibles. Three musical instruments unlock one bonus level! There are a total of 24 Musical Instruments and eight bonus levels.
List of Instruments
- Triangle- Can be found in A1-2, Crossing Steams. "Not for squares"
- Xylophone- Can be found in A1-5, Down is Up. "A great use for the letter X"
- Tambourine- Can be found in A1-9, Fan with a Plan. "For a singer with empty hands"
- Tuba- Can be found in A1-13, Crystal Cavern. "Not a trumpet"
- Tenor Drum- Can be found in A1-15, BBQ Grill. "Beaten, not stirred'
- Cymbals- Can be found in A1-20, Wait For It... "Will crash any performance"
- Saxophone- Can be found in A2-1, Where's My Steam? "Sounds best when wearing sunglasses"
- Harmonica- Can be found in A2-4, Wrapped in a Bow "Makes singing difficult"
- Grand Piano- Can be found in A2-7, Clear the Way "Simply Grand"
- Guitar- Can be found in A2-9, Making Rounds "My top pick."
- Violin- Can be found in A2-13, Round the Bend "Very fiddly."
- Harp- Can be found in A2-20, Tic Tac Toe "Pillar of the musical community."
- Banjo- Can be found in A3-1, Paths of Mine "Go to Alabama with one of these on your knees."
- Accordion- Can be found in A3-3, Blow your Mine "Easier to play with one eye patched."
- Trombone- Can be found in A3-5, Open and Shut "A blast from the brass."
- Keyboard- Can be found in A3-9, Fan Boy "Lasers and smoke machine sold separately."
- Drum Kit- Can be found in A3-13, Do Not Touch! "Known as 'Skins, but used to let out your creativity rather than keeping you insides in."
- Electric Guitar- Can be found in A3-19, Time Bomb "To be played on 11."
- Didgeridoo- Can be found in A4-1, Switching Sides "A tribute to all upside down listeners."
- Pan Flute- Can be found in A4-8, Ready to Rock? "Peter's favorite instrument!"
- Bagpipes- Can be found in A4-10, Race Against Slime "Filled with hot air.....sounds like Cranky."