Mud Patches are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Out to Dry.
- Mud Patches are found on the sides of Rock.
- When either Water or Poison Water makes contact with one, both Fluids are converted into Mud and the Mud Patch is consumed.
- The Mud produced will be in the wettest form.
|Mud Patch is Consumed
- Mud Patches in the levels 'Birthday Cake' and 'Make a Wish' can't be accessed by any fluid and are utilized as decorative purposes as a substitute for chocolate.
- Mud Patches are known as "Dirty Walls" in the game files.
- In an older version, Poison Water and Ooze will destroy Mud Patches.