Hot Oil is a Fluid in Where's My Water? Featuring XYY and Where's My XiYangYang?. It is the third fluid introduced to the player, first appearing in A Red Garden.
- Hot Oil behaves the same as Oil in terms of movement. Hot Oil will fail any level and breaks both Bells and Lanterns.
- Reactions with Fluids
- If mixed with Water, the two corrode each other. A minimum of one drop of both Fluids is required for this to happen.
- If mixed with Oil, the Oil will be burnt into more Hot Oil.
- If mixed with Toxic Water, the two form an explosion. A minimum of one drop of both fluids is required for this to occur.
- Reactions with Materials
- Wood is burnt similarly to a fuse.
- Notable Reactions with Objects
- Vines are burnt similarly to a fuse, but it burns much quicker than wood.