Hot Coals are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Boiling Point.
- Hot Coals are primarily used to convert Water and Poison Water into Steam.
- A single drop of Ooze can corrode a single coal.
- Balloons pop when they fall on Hot Coals.
- Hot Coals can be destroyed by the explosion of Bombs.
|Water or Poison Water is converted into Steam
- If Hot Coals are the only way to make Steam but all of them are eliminated in an Allie level (provided that there is no Steam onscreen), the player fails.
- Hot Coals are a particle in the game files, like Algae. This allows them to be destroyed bit by bit with ooze.
- The original texture of Hot Coals are in shades of grey, and the game re-colours them to give them the fiery glow.