Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Goofy Stars are only found in Goofy levels. A total of three appear in each level.
- A player is not required to collect any Goofy Stars in order to move onto the next level.
- Goofy Stars require five drops of Fizzle to be collected. Water will kill the stars.
- Normally, Goofy Stars are a green five-pointed (but rounded) star with black eyes and a straight face. A single tooth can be seen sticking out. This face shows when there are no Fluids near the star.
- While excited, Goofy Stars smile. This face shows when there is Fizzle near the star.
- While happy, Goofy Stars have a slightly wider smile. This face shows when the star is filling.
- While sad, Goofy Stars have very sad face and eyes. This face is shown when the Star has been partially filled.
- While disappointed, Goofy Stars have an upset look. This face shows when nearby Fizzle moves away.
- While scared, Goofy Stars open their mouths. This face shows when Water is nearby.
|Goofy Star is Collected|
|Goofy Star is Filled|
|Goofy Star is Killed|
- Goofy Stars are the equivalent to Cranky Ducks from Where's My Water? and Where's My Water? 2 and Evil Gnomes from Where's My Perry?
- The sound produced by killing a Goofy Star is similar to its Mickey counterpart, which is the same as the sound produced when Hot Sludge melts Ice in Where's My Perry? starting from the A Platypus Never Forgets update, but lower pitched.