Fans are an object in Where's My Water? 2 first appearing in Bayou.
- Fans are used to blow Fluids around.
- Fans have different technical properties which change how fluids can be moved. Fans can have different widths, different speeds and different distances.
- Fans may be activated at the start of a level, or can alternatively be activated by a Switch.
- Like many objects, fans have four different colours which enables separate activation by Switches.
- Multiple fans may run off the same colour.
- Fans can be linked up to each other, but no more than three will be linked.