List of Evil Agents
Starter Evil Agents (Things I Found Around the House)
- Evil Agent R (Radio) "Height: Reached it in the late '80s. Hobbies: Singing, traffic reporting, arguing about politics. Evil Abilities: Plays the same 40 songs, over and over and over."
- Evil Agent M (Microwave) "Wait: About two minutes for a pizza. Hobbies: Cooking, Glowing, Spinning. Evil Abilities: Always burns popcorn, never fully cooks anything else."
- Evil Agent C (Chair) "Weight: On it all the time. Strengths: Sturdy friend, supports others. Weaknesses: Folds under pressure."
In the Hot Seat (Things I Found On My Desk)
- Evil Agent AC (Alarm Clock) - Could be found in level 1-2, Divide and Conquer. "Aliases: "Noooo!", "5 more minutes!" Hobbies: Counting, Playing music (only twice a day). Evil Abilities: Banshee wail."
- Evil Agent LT (Laptop) - Could be found in level 1-4, Pit, Pit, Pit, Bottomless Pit. "Strengths: It auto-completes you. Weaknesses: Magnets. Evil Abilities: Burns your thighs."
- Evil Agent DL (Desk Lamp) - Could be found in level 1-10, You Can't Make Evil Omelettes Without Breaking Some Evil Eggs. "Weight: Light. Hobbies: Reading, making shadow puppets. Turn Offs: Switches, unplugging, occasional clapping."
No Agent Left Behind (Things I Found Outside)
- Evil Agent PP (Potted Plant) - Could be found in level 2-4, Sludge Party. "Strengths: Grounded, strong roots. Weaknesses: Running, mobility. Evil Abilities: Seeding dissent."
- Evil Agent S (Sunflower) - Could be found in level 2-7, Black Conquers All. "Strengths: Sunny disposition. Weaknesses: Shade. Fun Fact: Doesn't actually grow on the sun."
- Evil Agent C (Cactus) - Could be found in level 2-9, Bombing Run. "Weight: Mostly water. Hobbies: Acupuncture, needlepoint. Fun Fact: First in its family to get a college degree."
Falling to Pieces (Things I Found in the Toybox)
- Evil Agent TB (Teddy Bear) - Could be found in level 3-3, Glass Ceiling. "Hobby: Stealing the batteries from portable electronic devices. Known for: Seemingly innocent looking expression."
- Evil Agent T (Train) - Could be found in level 3-6, Press X To Drop. "Interest: Scratching any hard surface that it moves over. Hobby: Startling people with its loud whistle."
- Evil Agent D (Doll) - Could be found in level 3-12, Separation Anxiety. "Hobby: Giving really ugly makeovers to people while they are asleep. Known for: Using cosmetic products to write insults."
- There are a total of 12 Evil Agents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.