|This article needs cleanup or expansion|
|This article is part of the Where's My Water Wiki cleanup project. It may have some errors or may be too short/have missing information.
You can help by expanding the page and fixing any incorrect content you may find.
This page is the special page that contains all the easter eggs in the Where's My Water series, whether they're hidden or not-so-hidden. This page will be constantly updated with new information when found.
Note: This section is under construction.
- Planetarium: Can be found by scrolling all the way up on the Achievements page and tapping the planet.
- JellyCar 3 Appreciation: This level is only known to be available in the iOS version of the game. In order to access it, the player must have JellyCar 3 installed on their device. He/she can then find it by going to the credits and when Swampy walks by, tapping the jelly car moving behind him.
- Ups and Downs: Can be found by scrolling all the way up on the Collection page and tapping the arrows.
- Underground Adventure: Can be found by scrolling all the way down on the Collection page and tapping the fire extinguisher.
- Walaber Pipes: Can be found by clicking the diver duck who appears in the Settings Menu.
- Good Morning: Can be found by scrolling all the way to the bottom of Collectibles screen and selecting the sun carving.
- Mi Amore: Scroll to the very bottom of the Achievements page and click on the heart.
- CHADLEEE: Go onto any chapter page, and click on Swampy's Head.
Swampy Bonus Levels:
- Surprise Party!: Tap these Swampy Tri Ducks in this order: Super Hero x2, Cool Duck x3, Scientist x1. It will then ask you if you want to play the bonus level.
- Cheat Code: Tap these Swampy Tri Ducks in this order: Eskimo x2, Scientist x2, Normal x1, Military x1, Normal x1, Military x1, Super Duck x1, Cool Duck x1.
- Egg in Spoon: An Allie level. Can be found by scrolling down in the music box and tapping the picture of Allie. Note that there is a bug where it doesn't appear on all devices.
- Quack Shot: Can be found in all of the 4 "levels" pages. Click on Allie when she's player on her portable piano. It's a "space invader" type of level.
- One with Everything: Can be found by scrolling all the way down in the Food Groups page and tapping the picture of Cranky.
- Sara's Level: Can be found by scrolling all the way up on the Food Groups page and tapping the flower.
- Mining Laser: Can be found by scrolling all the way up on the Cranky Challenges page and tapping the skull with lines around it.
- Mysterious Planets: This is a Mystery Duck version of the Planetarium level. It can be found by going to the Mystery Duck chapter selection screen, and tapping the icon at the bottom-right of the screen, which is the same planet icon but with a magic hat added to it.
Where's My Water Free:
- Every Which Way: Can be found on the bottom of the Collection shelf by clicking on the Hasbro logo.
- Waterslide: Can be found by scrolling all the way up in the Collection.
- Planetarium: Can be found by scrolling all the way up on the Achievements page and tapping the planet. Also appears in the Premium Version.
- Ups and Downs: Can be found by scrolling all the way down on the Achievements page and tapping the arrows. Also appears in the Premium Version but a different method is used to find it.
- Make a Wish: Go to any Chapter Page, and click on Swampy's Duck.
Where's My Perry
- Agent P: At the bottom of the mode selection screen there is a blue duck with a fedora then tap on it.
Interactive Easter Eggs
IEE #1: Swampy Emotions
IEE #2: Duck Sounds
IEE #3: Showerhead
IEE #4: Radio
IEE #5: Swampy Crying
IEE #6: Cranky's Spotlight
IEE #8: Swampy idle
IEE #9: Swampy's reactions
IEE #10: Cranky idle
IEE #11: Cranky's reactions
IEE #12: Cranky emotions
IEE #13: Cranky losing
IEE #14: Cranky's stomach growling
IEE #15: Perry idle
IEE #16: Perry emotions
IEE #17: Perry losing
IEE #18: Perry's reactions
IEE #19: Doof idle
IEE #10: Doof's emotions
IEE #21: Doof losing
IEE #22: Doof's reactions
IEE #23: Allie idle
IEE #24: Allie's emotions
IEE #25: Allie kicking her music machine
IEE #26: Allie's reactions
IEE #27: Allie playing her music machine
IEE #28: Agents idle
IEE #29: Agents' emotions
IEE #30: Agents' losing
IEE #31: Agents' reactions
IEE #32: Mickey idle
IEE #33: Mickey's emotions
IEE #34: Mickey throwing his bucket
IEE #35: Mickey's reactions
IEE #36: Mickey winning
IEE #37: Goofy idle
IEE #38: Goofy's emotions
IEE #39: Goofy groaning
IEE #40: Goofy's reactions
IEE #41: Goofy winning
Hidden Easter Eggs
- Cranky below the level: This easter egg is only found in Where's My Water?, in levels of Swampy's Story that use scrolling. When one scrolls past the bottom of the level, Cranky can be seen standing under the level cackling evilly.
- Swampy's Signature: This easter egg can be found in Where's My Water? and Where's My Perry?. In Where's My Water?, scrolling past the bottom of the collectibles screen in Swampy's Story, a drawing, supposedly of Swampy, next to the words "Wuz Here" is shown. In a later update to the game, tapping the signature reveals a new hidden level, See You Later, Alligator! In Where's My Perry?, on the title screen, when the player taps on the garden gnome, it will disappear revealing the same drawing of Swampy behind it, however excluding the words "Wuz Here".