Ducklings are one of the three variations of ducks used in the Mystery Duck's Story.
- If not a Mystery Duck or a Mega Duck, ten small but tricky to get ducklings will take the spotlight and challenge the player on a Swampy level.
- The player is required to collect all ten Ducklings before moving onto the next level. In addition, a certain number of Mystery Ducks must be collected in order to unlock more chapters in the Mystery Duck's Story. Completing one level counts as one, regardless of whether it contains a Mystery Duck, a Mega Duck or Ducklings. Alternatively, the player can use the Locksmith Duck.
- Ducklings require one drop of Water each to be collected (for a total of ten). All other fluids, except Steam will kill the ducklings.
- The Duckling is a small duck with an oversized head.
- While full, the body of a Duckling is yellow with an orange beak and white eyes.
- While empty, the Duckling is desaturated.
|Duckling is Collected|
|Ducking is Killed|