Dirt is a Material in Where's My Water? 2 first appearing in the Sewer.
- Dirt is a Material that serves as a "base" of most levels. It can hold, move and guide Fluids. Dirt can be cut by touching it with your finger.
- Reactions with Fluids
- If Ooze makes contact with Dirt, it will eat through it.
- Notable Reactions with Objects
- Dirt can be destroyed when a nearby Bomb explodes.
|Dirt is Cut
- During the development of Where's My Water? 2, the developers wanted a distinct look for Swampy, Allie and Cranky levels. Making different variations of Dirt was part of that plan.