Dirt is a Material in Where's My Water? first appearing in Meet Swampy.
- Dirt is a Material that serves as a "base" of most levels. It can hold, move and guide Fluids. Dirt can be cut by touching it with your finger.
- Reactions with Fluids
- If Ooze makes contact with Dirt, it will eat through it.
- Mud can "join" and "add to" existing Dirt in a level when it dries.
- Notable Reactions with Objects
- Dirt can be destroyed when a nearby Bomb explodes.
|Dirt is Cut
- The achievement Efficient Cut is achieved when the player cuts dirt with two or more fingers at the same time.
- Dirt is in nearly all of the levels in Where's My Water? except levels 4-14, 4-16, 7-3, 7-13, 8-9, 8-19, C1-11 & C2-19.