Balloons are an object in Where's My Water? 2 first appearing in the Party.
- Balloons are an object which can hold any Fluid, with the exception of Ooze.
- Balloons can be summoned in at a small or large size when a level starts, or can be filled up to a larger size when attached to a pipe.
- When Balloons hold their maximum capacity, they can hold more than enough of the required fluid to complete a level.
- Balloons fall or float at varied speeds depending on their weight.
- Balloons look different depending on their contents:
- Balloons pop when they hit Icicles or Hot Coals.
- Balloons can activate Bombs and can be popped by Bombs.
- In some circumstances, they can be popped by Platforms and Sliders.
|Balloon is filled with Water or Purple Water
|Balloon is filled with Steam
|Balloon is Popped
|Water or Purple Water is Released
|Steam is Released
- Unlike the original game, Mud Balloons do not appear due to the absence of Mud. Both features still exist in the game files, however.