Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Balloons are an object which can hold any Fluid, with the exception of Ooze.
- Balloons can be summoned in at a small or large size when a level starts, or can be filled up to a larger size when attached to a pipe.
- When Balloons hold their maximum capacity, they can hold more than enough of the required fluid to tri-duck a level.
- Balloons fall or float at varied speeds depending on their weight.
- Balloons look different depending on their contents:
- Balloons pop when they hit Icicles, Hot Coals, Thorns, or Ooze.
- Balloons can activate Bombs and can be popped by Bombs.
- In some circumstances, they can be crushed by Platforms and Sliders.
|Balloon is filled with Water or Poison Water|
|Balloon is filled with Steam|
|Balloon is Popped|
|Water or Poison Water is Released|
|Steam is Released|