Balloons are an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Stretched Thin.
- Balloons are an object which can hold any Fluid, with the exception of Ooze.
- Balloons can be summoned in at a small or large size when a level starts, or can be filled up to a larger size when attached to a pipe.
- When Balloons hold their maximum capacity, they can hold more than enough of the required fluid to complete a level.
- Balloons fall or float at varied speeds depending on their weight.
- Balloons look different depending on their contents:
- Balloons pop when they hit Icicles, Hot Coals, Thorns, or Ooze.
- Balloons can activate Bombs and can be popped by Bombs.
- In some circumstances, they can be crushed by Platforms and Sliders.
|Balloon is filled with Water or Poison Water
|Balloon is filled with Steam
|Balloon is Popped
|Water or Poison Water is Released
|Steam is Released
- Mud Balloons will always produce the driest mud.
- Mud Balloons only appear in the level Dry Landing (10-20).