Allie is a female anthropomorphic alligator and character in Where's My Water? 2.
Allie is a musically gifted alligator and she likes to play her steam powered organ, she can also play a flute, trumpet and ukulele flawlessly. She finds many items unique and loves to explore them. She is charming and sweet toward both Cranky (despite his disgusting habits) but particularly and most notably to Swampy (because he is her boyfriend). Unlike her original counterpart, Allie becomes worried rather than being aggressive when failing levels in most circumstances. She and Cranky tend to be somewhat "mature".
Allie is virtually identical to her original counterpart, the only difference is that she is slightly darker and has a shadow that runs from her chin to the base of her tail. Allie takes on the appearance of an anthropomorphic, slender, light green alligator that walks on two legs. She is slightly taller than Swampy but shorter than Cranky. She is easily recognized by her purple bow on her head as well as a purple choker around her neck. Allie's bow is slightly redesigned. Allie also has purple claws, pointy scales and toes. She also has purple eyeshadow with two eyelashes. Allie has four teeth, two on each side (sometimes two on the right and one on the left), three spots on each leg and two faint stripes on her tail. Her belly is yellowish green with a distinctive hourglass shape resembling that of a dress. Her "S" shaped tail look's a lot like Swampy, except its longer and has a ball like tip at the end. Just like all the Alligators in the sewer, Allie has four fingers and two toes.
WMW2 Main Menu
- It's possible her full name (Allie Gator) could actually be a pun of "Alligator", which makes sense being that she is one.
- Allie has a different sounding voice which is deeper then her original voice. Compared the the first game, Allie's voice is very high pitch and somewhat "ear piercing".
- Allie still retains her most noticeable vocalization is her distinctive "Yoo hoo" hum.
- Allie seems to take interest in her looks. She can be seen using a mirror at times and gets anxious when her bow gets wet.
- Allie's tail is seen in 4 different forms (as seen in her idles) and her "eyebrows" are shown in 3 forms.
- In the levels and locations, Allie breathes a lot faster then the guys (followed by Swampy and then Cranky), she breathes slightly slower then swampy in the main levels.
- On some occasions when playing an Allie level, Allie will sing the Where's My Water? theme song.
- When failing standardly, it sounds like she's saying "What? Oh no!".
- Unlike the guys, Allie is shown in 5 forms (4 of which only appear in the cutscenes): Default, Facing away (Diagonally), Completely facing away from the camera and Facing Camera. The 5th is when she faces sideways.