Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Algae is found in some levels, usually on the edges of Rock or Dirt.
- Algae typically gets in the way as it soaks up Water and causes it to grow. For every drop of Water Algae consumes, one Algae particle is created.
- To counter this, the player requires Purple Water. For every drop of Purple Water, one Algae will be cleared.
- Ooze petrifies Algae. One drop of Ooze can petrify more than one Algae particle.
- Steam passes through Algae freely.
- Algae can be destroyed by the explosion of Bombs.
- Algae gets in the way of Balloons.
|Algae is Cleared|
|Algae is Petrified|
- Just like the original version counterpart, Algae is also a particle in the game files.