Algae is an object in Where's My Water? first appearing in Meet Swampy.
- Algae is found in some levels, usually on the edges of Rock or Dirt.
- Algae typically gets in the way as it soakes up Water and causes it to grow. For every drop of Water, Algae consumes, one Algae particle is created (mentioned in 1-5: It'll Grow On You).
- To counter this, the player requires Poison Water. For every drop of Poison Water, one Algae will be cleared (mentioned in 1-8: Clear the Way).
- Ooze petrifies Algae into Rock. One drop of Ooze can petrify more than one Algae particle (mentioned in 4-4: Bridge Builder).
- Steam passes through Algae freely (mentioned in 6-8: Through the Bridge).
- Mud sits on top of Algae and can dry as normal (mentioned in 10-2 Muddy Floor).
- Algae can be destroyed by the explosion of Bomb (mentioned unknown).
- Algae gets in the way of Balloons (mentioned in 7-4 Balloon Bridge).
|Algae is Cleared
|Algae is Petrified
|Algae in the Main Menu